Mrs. Evans Weekly Newsletter
Fun Times!!!! (Masks wre taken down to show off a beautiful smile.)
What a fun and busy week it has been! We sorted, counted, and did patterns with stuffed animals. We finished learning about the Pledge of Allegiance and each child will be taking their book home soon. Next week we will start learning about our community.
Ask your child:
- What are two things that begin with the letter Mm and Ss?
- To read the words: love, I, you, see, mom, dad, cat, the (these may be pretty hard still, but we will continue to practice them.)
- To tell you the sounds and signs that these letters make: h, I, j, k, l, m, n, o, p (try your best)
- To tell you how Flat Stanley became flat. How did his brother feel when Stanley was getting all the attention?
- What does the word “indivisible” mean? How are the people in Mrs. Evans class “indivisible”? (hint: we stick up for each other. If someone is being unkind to someone else in our class, what should you do? Walk away? Tell them to stop? Laugh?)
New Heart Words (words we learn by heart) for next week: me, we, my, house, dog
Other: Please ask your child to bring a water bottle to school each day, so they can stay happy and hydrated.
Have an absolutely wonderful weekend and remember to check out our newsletter online: wwwenterprisechool.org Go to district, staff blogs, Petie Evans
It’s Homework Time!!!!
Please fill out the questions below and return by Wednesday September 8. See how much you can write…in lowercase letters.
- My name is ________________
- I am _____ years old.
- My favorite food is __________________________________.
When I grow up I want to be a ___________________________.