Fun trip to the Police Station
Mrs. Evans Weekly Newsletter
Another fabulous week has flown by. We had so much fun at the police station!
Ask your child:
- To tell you the 2 parent visitors from our community that came to class. (hint: Hyder’s mom and Knox’s mom) What is something you learned from them?
- What does “Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest mean to them?” (by Nelson Mandela)
- Who was Nelson Mandela? (hint: First Black President of South Africa)
- Can you get to South Africa in a car? Why or why not?
- Can you find South Africa on a map?
- What does it mean that Nelson Mandela ended “Racial Segregation?” Do you think that was an easy or hard thing for him to do? Why?
Memory Verse: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” By Christopher Robin
Heart Words for Next Week: And, thank, dear, end
- October 28 – End of quarter 1 and first Evans Store!!!
- 11/10– Veteran’s Day Celebration at 12:30 at the courthouse. More info. to come.
- 11/4 Conferences – Parent Conferences. No school.
Have a wonderful weekend! Don’t forget to check out our class newsletter and pictures at enterpriseschool.org -Mrs. Evans
It’s Homework Time!!!
Let’s Rhyme!!! Can you write two words that rhyme with: