100 Days of school was so much fun!
Mrs. Evans Weekly Newsletter
Everyone is doing such a wonderful job on their reports! To think that these kiddos are only in kindergarten and are willing to get up in front of others and teach us what they learned. Amazing!
Ask your child:
- What is one thing snow leopards do not like? Ezra (Water)
- What is a neat feature about the way Venus spins? Arlo (It spins backwards)
- Owls are “nocturnal”. What does this mean? Lilly (They are awake at night and sleep during the day.)
- Saber tooth tigers are extinct. What does this mean?
Isabel (They are no longer living)
- Where do cougars like to take their food? Knox (In trees)
- Where could you find an African lion? Laird (In the savannah)
Homework: Please bring in a box or container for a leprechaun trap by Monday!
Memory Verse: “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” By Ralph Waldo Emerson
- April 7 – Parent Conferences (no school) – more info. to come
- March 21-25 – Spring Break
- April 13 – Kindergarten Round-up
Next Week, these people will be sharing their poster:
- March 15 – Ava, Kostin
- March 16 – Hendrix, Oliver, Ella
- March 17 – Eloise, Arion, Everly
Have a great day! Remember, to all my kiddos, “There is no one quite like you.”